Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Favorite Photos on Film

I've been out of the habit of blogging for a while, but I'm getting my act together this year!  I've shot a lot of film lately, and I'd like to share it on this blog.  This is an exciting chapter in my life as I've always loved photography, but something about shooting film lights a fire inside my soul.  I don't know what it is, but I do love the art and skill involved.

These are some shots of my Son and other family members shot on Kodak Tri-X and Kodak Portra 400/160.  I'm not sure if the exposing is great because I metered in camera for the black and white photos, but at least you can see what I was taking a photo of!  I love this learning process!  I love film!  Oh, and there is this really amazing lab in Seattle, Panda Lab, and they are doing all of my editing.  In fact, Asher and I just swung by there this afternoon and had a great talk with one of the technicians and I look forward to working and learning more from them!  I love the film community!


No comments:

Post a Comment