Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Miss E...

One year olds are unpredictable and Miss E decided to not be in her normal happy mood for pictures like in this shoot and this one when she was a newborn.  I've been photographing her since before she was born and it has been so much fun to see her grow up!  I see some newborn to 1 year old packages in the future for Ruth Thompson Photography.  Heck, I should even discount the package for families having their third or more kid because my Mom had tons of photos of me when I was a baby, but once she had her third and onto her sixth kid documenting their 1st year became less of a priority while balancing life with six crazy-attention-seeking kids.

Anyway, here are a couple shots with Miss E...we'll probably do a re-shoot of this little gal when she's in a better mood, but until then here she is cuddling with mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment