Monday, January 4, 2010

SOAR! Video

So I've applied for this photography scholarship sponsered by Me Ra Koh http://www.soarwithmera.com/ which  will give 3 women all of the tools they could ever dream of having to start a photography business, cool huh?  Since I'm really in a great position to go through a program like this I figured that I'd apply just because I knew that if I didn't I would wonder what would have happened if I had.  So, go check out her website, she's super cool and inspiring and she's in Seattle!  We find out this Friday who wins the scholarship and I'm so excited to see who will get it! :)

P.S.   I'm a total dork in my video and I think that I sound funny, but my pictures and the music are great!

2 comments:

  1. So Ruth, is the contest finished? Who won? Your video was great. I saw it last month also.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's over and i didn't win, but i'm still so excited to learn from the 3 ladies who did! i mostly entered because i thought if i didn't then i would regret it and i'm so glad that i took that leap of faith and made it! i feel like i'm in this for real now. :)

    ReplyDelete